Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Gwen and Kingston out


If you thought Gwen Stefani’s older son, Kingston, was cute before, check him out now. He’s wearing hip Harry Potter glasses that make him even more adorable and check out those leopard print jeans! Not exactly standard wear for little boys, but Kingston totally pulls the look off.

Kingston is wearing Kids Captain America Classic T-shirt by Marvel Comics 

Girls Super Skinny Cropped jeans by Gap (was$34.95 - now sold out online),

Slingshot Fade S/O shoes by Stride Rite. (on sale for $40.00) 

and Mini Micro Scooters T-Bar in Blue by Micro Scooters (£49.95).

3 comments:

  1. I took my kids to the kids scooters park the other day as they are both mad about riding their scooters and there I saw this kid perform the most amazing 360 flips, I was in awe and he was only about 10 years of age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its great post about latest micro scooter. Thanks for share this valuable post regarding Mini Micro Scooters T-Bar in Blue. I really appreciate your valuable post because I want to purchase this types of micro scooter.
    50cc mopeds

    ReplyDelete